List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Curley Date:November 28 2003 11:12am
Subject:Load data not working with sym link
View as plain text
Hi all,

Platform RH linux on Dell with MySql 4

I changes the directory to where the data file was picked up from to a symbolic link and
now get the error

Can't get stat of '/home/test/data_in/TEST.TXT' (Errcode: 13)

So all I did was to change ~test/data_in to a sym link to ~txn/data_in

Anyone know of this issue

thanks

Thomas

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s).If you receive this email in error please notify
emailadmin@stripped and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized dissemination,
retransmission, or copying of this email and any attachments is prohibited. Euroconex
does not accept any responsibility for any breach of confidence, which may arise from the
use of email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. This message
has been scanned for known computer viruses.
Load data not working with sym linkThomas Curley28 Nov
  • Re: Load data not working with sym linkEgor Egorov28 Nov