List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:getting_out Date:November 26 2003 9:21pm
Subject:Re: Multiple Primary key
View as plain text
Mayuran wrote:
> Ive never used MySQL navigator, but I think you should assign the
> primary keys
> in the same line, like so:
>
> dt_amt    Date        Not Null
> oper    INT        Not Null
> amount    Decimal(3,3)    Null
> primary key (dt_amt, oper)
thats, ok. It's a sql navigator bug! I had created the table using the
primary key (field_1, filed_2, ...).

I think I'm gonna remove mysql-navigator. I've always used console and i
think it's always better. Slower to use better and more powerful :)

While reading the documentation, I've discovered the command
	show create table <table_name>
it's great! I didn't remember some options for creating table but I
remember I've used in another table :)

thanks a lot D.

Thread
Multiple Primary keygetting_out26 Nov
  • Re: Multiple Primary keyUnknown Sender26 Nov
    • Re: Multiple Primary keygetting_out26 Nov
  • Re: Multiple Primary keyPaul DuBois26 Nov
  • Re: Multiple Primary keyMartijn Tonies27 Nov