List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:Re: Multiple Primary key
View as plain text
getting_out wrote:

> Good evening people.
>
> I'm trying to create a simple table via MySQl Navigator.
> The table il structured in this way
>
> dt_amt    Date        Not Null    Primary Key
> oper    INT        Not Null    Primary Key
> amount    Decimal(3,3)    Null        ---
>
> but when I choose "fire" it shows me a "multiple primary key defined"
> message and doesn't make me create the table.
>
> Isn't MySql able to handle multiple primary key or it's a navigator bug?
> In the same day I can receive data from different operators.
>
> Thanks in advance D.

Ive never used MySQL navigator, but I think you should assign the
primary keys
in the same line, like so:

dt_amt    Date        Not Null
oper    INT        Not Null
amount    Decimal(3,3)    Null
primary key (dt_amt, oper)

Thread
Multiple Primary keygetting_out26 Nov
  • Re: Multiple Primary keyUnknown Sender26 Nov
    • Re: Multiple Primary keygetting_out26 Nov
  • Re: Multiple Primary keyPaul DuBois26 Nov
  • Re: Multiple Primary keyMartijn Tonies27 Nov