List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Hillyer Date:November 26 2003 3:06am
Subject:RE: Functions and Procedures in Mysql
View as plain text
You are correct. I interpreted "Function or a procedure" to be the
questioner referring to stored procedures with two seperate terms.

Mike Hillyer

Thread
Functions and Procedures in MysqlSwati K25 Nov
  • Re: Functions and Procedures in MysqlMartijn Tonies25 Nov
  • Re: Functions and Procedures in MysqlMikael Fridh25 Nov
  • Re: Functions and Procedures in Mysqlmike26 Nov
    • Re: Functions and Procedures in MysqlDan Nelson26 Nov
      • RE: Functions and Procedures in MysqlMike Hillyer26 Nov
    • Re: Functions and Procedures in MysqlDan Nelson26 Nov
    • Re: Functions and Procedures in MysqlDan Nelson26 Nov
  • Re: Functions and Procedures in Mysqlmike26 Nov
  • Re: Functions and Procedures in Mysqlmike26 Nov
  • Re: Functions and Procedures in Mysqlmike26 Nov
  • Re: Functions and Procedures in Mysqlmike26 Nov
RE: Functions and Procedures in MysqlSwati K25 Nov