List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul Fine Date:November 25 2003 10:35pm
Subject:Inserting data into table1 should insert data into table2's FK ???
View as plain text
Duhhhh....

If I have two tables with the first table containing a field which is FK of
table 2, when I insert a value into this field, should it not automagically
insert a value into that PK in the second table?

Thanks!

Thread
Inserting data into table1 should insert data into table2's FK ???Paul Fine25 Nov
  • Re: Inserting data into table1 should insert data into table2's FK ???Egor Egorov26 Nov
    • RE: Inserting data into table1 should insert data into table2's FK ???Daevid Vincent26 Nov