List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Boyd Gerber Date:November 25 2003 4:45am
Subject:Re: "--with-debug" option
View as plain text
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Stefaan Van Dooren wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what this option does, besides adding debug information ?
> When I add this option, I get a working mysqld server. When I remove it and
> recompile, my server won't work anymore ....

It does a lot of things.  With MySQL-4.0.16 is also aids in debug
information for some malloc's issues for eample.  This also gets around a
OS bug that depends on your patches to the OS.  Please provide a uname -X
that would be helpful.

Good Luck,

Boyd Gerber
gerberb@stripped

Thread
Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?Daevid Vincent25 Nov
  • RE: Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?Tom Horstmann25 Nov
    • RE: Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?Daevid Vincent25 Nov
      • RE: Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?Tom Horstmann25 Nov
        • RE: Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?TheMechE25 Nov
  • "--with-debug" optionStefaan Van Dooren25 Nov
    • Re: "--with-debug" optionBoyd Gerber25 Nov
      • RE: "--with-debug" optionStefaan Van Dooren26 Nov
RE: Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?Dan Greene25 Nov