List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stefaan Van Dooren Date:November 25 2003 8:35am
Subject:"--with-debug" option
View as plain text
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what this option does, besides adding debug information ?
When I add this option, I get a working mysqld server. When I remove it and
recompile, my server won't work anymore ....

It looks like the server is started (hostname.err), but no pid file is
created....

MySQL : 4.0.16
OS : SCO Openserver 5.0.6

Stefaan Van Dooren              .--.
Technical Support              |o_o |
Kompas Automatisering          |:_/ |
                              //   \ \
Tel   : +32 3 2350084        (|     | )
Fax   : +32 3 2359792       /'\_   _/`\
Email : stefaan@stripped   \___)=(___/

Thread
Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?Daevid Vincent25 Nov
  • RE: Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?Tom Horstmann25 Nov
    • RE: Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?Daevid Vincent25 Nov
      • RE: Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?Tom Horstmann25 Nov
        • RE: Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?TheMechE25 Nov
  • "--with-debug" optionStefaan Van Dooren25 Nov
    • Re: "--with-debug" optionBoyd Gerber25 Nov
      • RE: "--with-debug" optionStefaan Van Dooren26 Nov
RE: Searching for a realtime progress bar that uses mySQL and Flash?Dan Greene25 Nov