List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jeffrey_n_Dyke Date:November 24 2003 7:55pm
Subject:Re: What's best
View as plain text
This is exactly what i use as well.....both tools have their benefits and

                      Julian Zottl
                      <jzottl@stripped        To:       Sale Zenzo
<formula1_4ever2004@stripped>, MySQL List <mysql@stripped>
                      ov>                      cc:
                      11/24/2003 02:40

That depends :)  I use phpMyAdmin and mysqlcc, just depending on what I
want to do.

At 11:36 AM 11/24/2003 -0800, Sale Zenzo wrote:
>I would like to know what is the best program for
>administering MySAQL databases: is it PHPMyAmin or
>something else?
>Do you Yahoo!?
>Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
>MySQL General Mailing List
>For list archives:
>To unsubscribe:

Julian Zottl
Unix Systems Administrator
NASA HQ - 202-358-1682

MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives:
To unsubscribe:

Warnings in CREATE TABLEHéctor Villafuerte D.24 Nov
  • Re: Warnings in CREATE TABLEHéctor Villafuerte D.24 Nov
    • What's bestSale Zenzo24 Nov
      • Re: What's bestKenn Murrah24 Nov
        • Re: What's bestSale Zenzo24 Nov
      • Re: What's bestJulian Zottl24 Nov