List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jeffrey_n_Dyke Date:November 24 2003 7:55pm
Subject:Re: What's best
View as plain text
This is exactly what i use as well.....both tools have their benefits and
limitations....

                      Julian Zottl

                      <jzottl@stripped        To:       Sale Zenzo
<formula1_4ever2004@stripped>, MySQL List <mysql@stripped>
                      ov>                      cc:

                      11/24/2003 02:40

                      PM

That depends :)  I use phpMyAdmin and mysqlcc, just depending on what I
want to do.
j-

At 11:36 AM 11/24/2003 -0800, Sale Zenzo wrote:
>I would like to know what is the best program for
>administering MySAQL databases: is it PHPMyAmin or
>something else?

Julian Zottl
Unix Systems Administrator
NASA HQ - 202-358-1682