List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sale Zenzo Date:November 24 2003 7:45pm
Subject:Re: What's best
View as plain text
Yes i think it too. I use it but i thought that there
are more tolls.
--- Kenn Murrah <kennmurrah@stripped> wrote:
> IMHO, there's nothing quite as intuitive and easy to
> deal with as
> phpmyadmin ... i can't begin to tell you how much
> time it saves me every
> day.
>
> kennM
>

> Sale Zenzo wrote:
>
> >I would like to know what is the best program for
> >administering MySAQL databases: is it PHPMyAmin or
> >something else?

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/
Thread
Warnings in CREATE TABLEHéctor Villafuerte D.24 Nov
  • Re: Warnings in CREATE TABLEHéctor Villafuerte D.24 Nov
    • What's bestSale Zenzo24 Nov
      • Re: What's bestKenn Murrah24 Nov
        • Re: What's bestSale Zenzo24 Nov
      • Re: What's bestJulian Zottl24 Nov