List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kenn Murrah Date:November 24 2003 7:29pm
Subject:Re: What's best
View as plain text
IMHO, there's nothing quite as intuitive and easy to deal with as
phpmyadmin ... i can't begin to tell you how much time it saves me every
day.

kennM

Sale Zenzo wrote:

>I would like to know what is the best program for
>administering MySAQL databases: is it PHPMyAmin or
>something else?

Thread
Warnings in CREATE TABLEHéctor Villafuerte D.24 Nov
  • Re: Warnings in CREATE TABLEHéctor Villafuerte D.24 Nov
    • What's bestSale Zenzo24 Nov
      • Re: What's bestKenn Murrah24 Nov
        • Re: What's bestSale Zenzo24 Nov
      • Re: What's bestJulian Zottl24 Nov