List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 7 1999 12:27pm
Subject:Re: segfault in "handle_delayed_insert"
View as plain text
>>>>> "elble" == elble  <elble@stripped> writes:

>> here's a patch against 3.23.4-alpha:
elble> <snip>

elble> uhh, this patch might not be a good idea based on what i just saw in
elble> dbug/dbug.c regarding auto variables, but it's working for me though.

Hi!

DBUG_ENTER("") is safe after my_thread_init(), so your patch should be
ok!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
segfault in "handle_delayed_insert"elble5 Oct
  • segfault in "handle_delayed_insert"Michael Widenius7 Oct
  • Re: segfault in "handle_delayed_insert"elble7 Oct
    • Re: segfault in "handle_delayed_insert"Michael Widenius7 Oct