List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:November 20 2003 3:17pm
Subject:Re: [SOLVED]Re: LEFT JOIN problem
View as plain text
> > * Martijn Tonies
> > > * Rory McKinley

> WHERE....live
> > >
> > > Ehm, I'm not completely sure, but isn't this invalid behaviour?
> >
> > Huh? What would be invalid about it?
>
> That moving parts of the WHERE clause to the JOIN clause returns
> a different result set. But as I said: I don't have the full story ... oh
> wait,
> I found the first message in my mailbox somewhere.
>
> I guess "OUTER" is optional, and INNER is default - right?

Right... been doing some more checking. It makes totally sense - I
misread the first report.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
LEFT JOIN problemRory McKinley20 Nov
  • Re: LEFT JOIN problemRoger Baklund20 Nov
    • [SOLVED]Re: LEFT JOIN problemNobody20 Nov
    • Re: [SOLVED]Re: LEFT JOIN problemMartijn Tonies20 Nov
      • Re: [SOLVED]Re: LEFT JOIN problemRoger Baklund20 Nov