List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:April 8 1999 5:15pm
Subject:Re: list of possible errors
View as plain text
>Jeez.  How long you been waiting to use that one?

Actually, I've been holding back.  About 75% of the questions posted to the
list can be answered by either looking in the manual or looking at a SQL
book, another 10% or so can be answered by peeking at the source code.  The
rest are questions that require a little digging...

>I think my admin would have liked a little more description, but too bad.

I probably would, too, but that's all I could find digging through the code.
Maybe Monty or someone else can point you to a better source.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG - erc@stripped - 9403672744@stripped for URGENT
messages only!

"Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path
whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. Truth, being limitless,
unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized;
nor should any organisation be formed to lead or to coerce people along any
particular path."  --J. Krishnamurti

Thread
list of possible errorsDavid Johnson8 Apr
Re: list of possible errorsEd Carp8 Apr
  • RE: list of possible errorsDavid Johnson8 Apr
Re: list of possible errorsEd Carp8 Apr
  • Re: list of possible errorsSasha Pachev8 Apr