List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:November 13 2003 5:23pm
Subject:Re: problem running the following query
View as plain text
Hi,

> I am using mySQL on windows 98 machine.
> In my (java)program I want to run the following query
>
>  query = "Select * from kids_books where item_id = 'itemId' ";

You are comparing values in column "item_id" with the string
'itemId'. I guess this is not what you want, is it?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
problem running the following queryflorentina kore13 Nov
  • Re: problem running the following queryMartijn Tonies13 Nov
  • Re: problem running the following queryHaydies13 Nov