List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:florentina kore Date:November 13 2003 5:18pm
Subject:problem running the following query
View as plain text
Hi ,
I am using mySQL on windows 98 machine.
In my (java)program I want to run the following query
 query = "Select * from kids_books where item_id = 'itemId' ";
I get the itemId as a parameter from one of the functions.
When i run this query I am not getting any out put.
I have checked that the data is there in the table for this query.
please let meknow what is wrong with the query.

Do you Yahoo!?
problem running the following queryflorentina kore13 Nov
  • Re: problem running the following queryMartijn Tonies13 Nov
  • Re: problem running the following queryHaydies13 Nov