List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:florentina kore Date:November 13 2003 5:18pm
Subject:problem running the following query
View as plain text
Hi ,
I am using mySQL on windows 98 machine.
In my (java)program I want to run the following query

 query = "Select * from kids_books where item_id = 'itemId' ";

I get the itemId as a parameter from one of the functions.
When i run this query I am not getting any out put.
I have checked that the data is there in the table for this query.

please let meknow what is wrong with the query.

thanks,
florentina