List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul D. Smith Date:April 8 1999 4:53pm
Subject:Re: FreeBSD3.x RELEASE
View as plain text
%% Dan Nelson <dnelson@stripped> writes:

  dn> This is getting off-topic, but you've always been able to do this.
  dn> If you can't mount a volume on top of an NFS volume, how could you
  dn> possibly mount a foreign site (like my machine) that has separate
  dn> / and /usr?  You mount dan:/ onto /mnt/ first, then mount dan:/usr
  dn> onto /mnt/usr.

Oops, you're right, I was thinking of trying to export a directory and a
subdirectory of it in the same filesystem.

Never mind.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@stripped>         Network Management Development
FreeBSD 3.x RELEASEPkunk Fury8 Apr
  • Re: FreeBSD 3.x RELEASEDan Nelson8 Apr
Re: FreeBSD 3.x RELEASEJordan Krushen8 Apr
Re: FreeBSD3.x RELEASEkvgu8 Apr
  • Re: FreeBSD3.x RELEASEVivek Khera8 Apr
Re: FreeBSD3.x RELEASEFred Lindberg8 Apr
  • Re: FreeBSD3.x RELEASE(Paul D. Smith)8 Apr