List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Boget Date:November 11 2003 2:37pm
Subject:Re: GUI interface
View as plain text
> Hello.  I'm looking for a GUI client that will run under Windows 2000
> and attach to Solaris 8 server that will allow me to see all the tables
> and data in my mysql database.

Others have mentioned phpMyAdmin.  While that is an excellent piece
of code, I find that it's someone slow to do what I need/want.
I recommend checking out the following windows GUI clients:

mySQL-Front - development has been terminated for this software but
I'm sure you can find and download it from somewhere.  I find it very
useful

Mascon - http://scibit.com/products/mascon/ - there is a free version with
reduced functionality and a paid version with all functionality.

Chris

Thread
GUI interfaceAlisa Brouwer11 Nov
  • Re: GUI interfaceChris Boget11 Nov