List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Horton Date:November 8 2003 7:37am
Subject:WANTED: lots of data
View as plain text
I'm working on some software that will generate all sorts of statistics
on large volumes of data.  I'm looking for data to experiment on.  I'd
like 100 million - 1 billion records.  These records can be anything
from log files to database records, or whatever.  I just need tons of data.

If you have lots of data and have been interested in getting it
summarized, rolled-up, aggregated so that you can have nice summary
reports on it then let me know.

BTW, I'm not trying to sell anything.  This software is just an idea and
I'm looking for lots of real world data to test with.

Mark

Thread
WANTED: lots of dataMark Horton8 Nov
  • Re: WANTED: lots of dataThomas Spahni10 Nov