List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yves Arsenault Date:November 7 2003 5:43pm
Subject:RE: Loosing "é" characters in DB insertion
View as plain text
Red Hat 9.
Looking at the data through Webmin, it appears as though the text is correct
in the DB in certain fields, in some others, there are strange characters...
I think the clients db may have had slight errors...

In any effect, the web interface that is run off this DB doesn't display the
'é' characters..

Yves