List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Kuhnkey Date:November 6 2003 11:57pm
Subject:Re: Too Many Columns ERROR 175..
View as plain text
I knew I'd sound like an idiot.....BUT...
The imported text consists of a 'customer' generated message with large arrays....and
since I haven't figured out how to generate arrays in mySQL4.0 each array entry is a
record. Since I'm trying to BULK LOAD the message (with as little intervention as
possible) the 'table' turns out to be +1700 entries.