List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Boget Date:November 6 2003 5:52pm
Subject:Re: Table Creation
View as plain text
> What is wrong with this table creation
> CREATE TABLE `spid_1__0` (
>   `recordname` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
>   `data` enum NOT NULL,
>   PRIMARY KEY  (`recordname`,`data`)
> ) TYPE=MyISAM ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC;

What is the specific error you are getting?

W/o knowing that information, I would guess that the query is
dying as you are not specifying the possible values for enum.
But I could be mistaken.

Chris

Thread
INNODB flush holdupNihal5 Nov
  • Re: INNODB flush holdupMatt W6 Nov
    • RE: INNODB flush holdupNihal6 Nov
      • Re: INNODB flush holdupJeremy Zawodny6 Nov
        • RE: INNODB flush holdupNihal6 Nov
        • Table CreationArnoldus Th.J. Koeleman6 Nov
          • Re: Table CreationChris Boget6 Nov
          • Re: Table CreationDan Nelson6 Nov
          • Simple question about updating a table fieldAdmin-Stress6 Nov
            • Re: Simple question about updating a table fieldgerald_clark6 Nov