List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Baisley Date:November 4 2003 11:54pm
Subject:Re: query time in ~3M row table
View as plain text
Wow, ouch. That is an awfully bright light bulb that just lit up in my
head. Duh, too obvious for me to see.

1 comes before 2 except after c.

--
Brent Baisley
Systems Architect

Thread
query time in ~3M row tablejabbott4 Nov
  • Re: query time in ~3M row tableBrent Baisley4 Nov
    • Re: query time in ~3M row tablejabbott5 Nov
      • Re: query time in ~3M row tableMatt W5 Nov
        • Re: query time in ~3M row tableBrent Baisley5 Nov
          • Re: query time in ~3M row tableDan Nelson5 Nov