List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leo Huang Date:November 4 2003 11:31pm
Subject:Re: InnoDB Questions
View as plain text
I don't know.

I will get some time this week, shutdown MySQL, backup my binary files,
have a go as what Nitin said and see what's going on there.

Leo

Gabriel Ricard wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 4, 2003, at 07:58  AM, Leo Huang wrote:
>
>> In InnoDB documentation, it suggests to add another file ibdata2 to
>> get higher performance. Can I do that now, after I have created the
>> ibdata1 and used it for a while?
>

> How exactly does this increase performance? Will InnoDB store some
> data in one data file and some in another (somewhat like RAID 1)?
>
> - Gabriel

Thread
InnoDB QuestionsLeo Huang4 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB QuestionsNitin4 Nov
    • Re: InnoDB QuestionsLeo Huang5 Nov
      • Re: InnoDB QuestionsChris Nolan5 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB QuestionsLeo Huang4 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB QuestionsNitin4 Nov
    • Re: InnoDB QuestionsLeo Huang5 Nov
  • problem with querylbelen4 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB QuestionsGabriel Ricard4 Nov
    • Re: InnoDB QuestionsLeo Huang5 Nov
  • Re: problem with querygerald_clark4 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB QuestionsNitin5 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB QuestionsNitin5 Nov
  • Mysql StopingTrevor5 Nov
    • Re: Mysql StopingLeo Huang5 Nov