List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:March 13 1999 10:46am
Subject:Re: [spam 03.04/10.00 -pobox] order by multiple columns
View as plain text
>Sorry if this is an elementary question, but can I order a result set by
>more than one column?
>
>Something like "select blah blah blah order by avg,lastname"

Yes.  You got it right, too :)

Thread
Re: [spam 03.04/10.00 -pobox] order by multiple columnsEd Carp13 Mar
  • Re: I've instinstalled dbi and dbd, interface doesn't workSasha Pachev1 Jul
  • Re: I've instinstalled dbi and dbd, interface doesn't workHonza Pazdziora1 Jul
  • Re: I've instinstalled dbi and dbd, interface doesn't workJochen Wiedmann1 Jul
  • Re: Recovery from a MySQL dump is too long !Reindl Harald14 Aug