List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 6 1999 10:04am
Subject:BUS ERROR - Not developing, but connecting!
View as plain text
>>>>> "Mariano" == Mariano Iglesias <mgiglesias@stripped> writes:

Mariano> Dear MySql users and developers,
Mariano> I've searched the whole mailing list, as well as
Mariano> MySql's documentation, to see if anyone has run into
Mariano> the same problem as I did minutes ago, but I couldn't
Mariano> find a match.
Mariano> I did find some similar problems, but they were all
Mariano> related to MySql C Api, so I decided it'd be better
Mariano> for me to post the problem.
Mariano> I'm using mysql 3.22.21 on SuSE Linux 6.1 (actually
Mariano> SuSE comes with that version of mysql, so it installs
Mariano> automatically). The thing is that I've been testing
Mariano> mysql and it all worked great, but suddenly, I've got
Mariano> this error message:

Mariano> ---
shell> mysql -u root -h localhost -p
Mariano> Password: *****
Mariano> Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or
Mariano> \g
Mariano> Your MySQL connection id is 1 to server version:
Mariano> 3.22.21

Mariano> Bus error
Mariano> --

Hi!

Does mysqladmin work?

Is it mysql, mysqladmin or mysqld that gives you a bus error?

Regards,
Monty
Thread
BUS ERROR - Not developing, but connecting!Mariano Iglesias2 Oct
  • BUS ERROR - Not developing, but connecting!Michael Widenius6 Oct