List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jess Hunter Date:October 29 2003 3:50pm
Subject:Finding information in the last record
View as plain text
Being real new to MySQL I am having difficulty finding information on how to
retrieve data from the last record in a database.

I have tried using the SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID() statement but that only works
on a per connection basis and doesn't help all the times.

Basically I want to goto the end of file and pull the data from a particular
field ("sku") from the last record/row.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it

Jess

---