List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Griffin Date:October 28 2003 4:30pm
Subject:RE: Foreigner keys in MySQL?
View as plain text
Hi Martijn,

With respect, I must disagree with your assertion that MySQL is not a relational database.
I did a Google on "definition of a relational database" and found a good definition at
http://searchdatabase.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid13_gci212885,00.html. If you read
this you will find that MySQL fits this definition nicely.

John Griffin