List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael McTernan Date:October 28 2003 1:58pm
Subject:RE: Foreigner keys in MySQL?
View as plain text
Hi,

If you mean foreign key constraints, it's available with InnoDb tables under
MySQL, as are atomic transactions (commit and rollback).  I'm using this
with MySQL4.0 and it works a treat :)

Thanks,

Mike

Foreigner keys in MySQL?Juliana Gubert Ehrensperger28 Oct
  • RE: Foreigner keys in MySQL?Michael McTernan28 Oct
  • Re: Foreigner keys in MySQL?Peter Brawley28 Oct
  • Re: Foreigner keys in MySQL?bluejack28 Oct
    • Re: Foreigner keys in MySQL?Martijn Tonies28 Oct
      • Is MySQL Relational? (was: Foreigner keys in MySQL?)bluejack28 Oct
        • Re: Is MySQL Relational? (was: Foreigner keys in MySQL?)Martijn Tonies28 Oct
      • Re: Foreigner keys in MySQL?shrek-m@gmx.de28 Oct
RE: Foreigner keys in MySQL?John Griffin28 Oct
Re: Is MySQL Relational? (was: Foreigner keys in MySQL?)jeffrey_n_Dyke28 Oct
  • Re: Is MySQL Relational? (was: Foreigner keys in MySQL?)Saqib Ali28 Oct
RE: Is MySQL Relational? (was: Foreigner keys in MySQL?)Saqib Ali28 Oct
Re: Is MySQL Relational? (was: Foreigner keys in MySQL?)bluejack28 Oct
Re: Is MySQL Relational? (was: Foreigner keys in MySQL?)Heikki Tuuri28 Oct
  • RE: Is MySQL Relational? (was: Foreigner keys in MySQL?)Mike Brando28 Oct
    • Re: Is MySQL Relational? (was: Foreigner keys in MySQL?)Martijn Tonies29 Oct
Re: Is MySQL Relational? (was: Foreigner keys in MySQL?)Peter Brawley28 Oct
Re: Is MySQL Relational? (was: Foreigner keys in MySQL?)Martijn Tonies29 Oct