List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Philippe PETIT Date:April 8 1999 10:56am
Subject:Re: speed prob with solaris 2.5.1 and MySQL 3.22.19
View as plain text
I have created this table :

CREATE TABLE ZDArticle ( IdArticle INT NOT NULL, TitreArticle CHAR(255),
RubriqueDocument INT NOT NULL, DocumentArticle INT NOT NULL, IdTypeInfo INT
NOT NULL, ModificationArticle REAL NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, ResumeArticle
LONGBLOB, IdMotPrinc INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, IdMot LONGBLOB, RubriqueArticle
LONGBLOB, SurTitreArticle LONGBLOB, ChampArticle LONGBLOB, RefArticle
LONGBLOB, PictArticle LONGBLOB, KEY (RubriqueDocument), KEY (IdMotPrinc),
KEY (ModificationArticle), KEY (IdTypeInfo), KEY (DocumentArticle), PRIMARY
KEY (IdArticle))

and my SQL requests :

SELECT * FROM ZDArticle WHERE IdTypeInfo=1 ORDER BY ModificationArticle DESC
SELECT * FROM ZDArticle WHERE ChampArticle LIKE '%c1:1:%' AND IdTypeInfo=1
ORDER BY ModificationArticle DESC
SELECT * FROM ZDArticle WHERE IdTypeInfo=10 AND RubriqueArticle LIKE '%b2:%'
ORDER BY ModificationArticle DESC

Thank in avance

Bien à vous
Philippe