List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:October 22 2003 6:57am
Subject:Re: Install MySQL and MS SQL on Same Server
View as plain text

> Will be any problem if I install MySQL 4.0.15 for Win on the Server that
> already has MS SQL 2K under W2K Server?

Except that they may be battling for resources: no.

You can also adjust the MS SQL 2K settings to have a maximum memory
and CPU usage.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Database Workbench - developer tool for InterBase, Firebird & MS SQL Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Access my mysql db remotely...Hiu Yen Onn22 Oct
  • Install MySQL and MS SQL on Same ServerWilliam IT22 Oct
  • Re: Access my mysql db remotely...Antony Dovgal22 Oct
  • Re: Access my mysql db remotely...Kelley Lingerfelt22 Oct
  • Re: Install MySQL and MS SQL on Same ServerMartijn Tonies22 Oct