List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger Harrell Date:October 21 2003 2:58pm
Subject:Recovering data from ISD/ISM/frm files
View as plain text
I need to restore a table from backup copies of the ISD/ISM/frm files. I
can't seem to get it to work. I have copied over the files, I have tried
restoring using isamchk. I'm sure it has something to do with the temporary
tables, but I can't find anything in the docs about this. All I keep getting
is the current messed up data. I have a clean backup from earlier today, but
can't get them to restore. Any thoughts/help appreciated.

Thanks,
Roger
Thread
Recovering data from ISD/ISM/frm filesRoger Harrell21 Oct
RE: Recovering data from ISD/ISM/frm filesRoger Harrell21 Oct
  • Re: Recovering data from ISD/ISM/frm filesgerald_clark21 Oct
RE: Recovering data from ISD/ISM/frm filesRoger Harrell21 Oct