List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Heikki Tuuri Date:October 20 2003 7:21pm
Subject:Re: WANTED: Betatesters for a MySQL Developer Tool
View as plain text
Martijn,

are you now aware that MySQL supports transactions and foreign key
constraints? In January you still claimed the contrary in an InterBase
newsgroup.

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
http://www.innodb.com
Foreign keys, transactions, and row level locking for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which now
also backs up your MyISAM tables