List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeremy Zawodny Date:October 15 2003 7:06pm
Subject:Re: Queries per second unjustifyingly increases over time
View as plain text
On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 09:37:29AM +0100, Gavin Foster IFP wrote:

> An example from just after restart (using myTop in 'm' mode showing
> number of queries executed each 1 second interval):

Dan has your answer on this.  I'm just amazed that anyone uses the 'm'
feature.  I added it mostly as a debugging aid long ago. :-)

Jeremy
<Jeremy@stripped>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 4.0.15-Yahoo-SMP: up 31 days, processed 1,183,695,572 queries (431/sec. avg)
Thread
Queries per second unjustifyingly increases over timeGavin Foster IFP15 Oct
  • Re: Queries per second unjustifyingly increases over timeDan Nelson15 Oct
  • Re: Queries per second unjustifyingly increases over timeJeremy Zawodny15 Oct
    • Re: Queries per second unjustifyingly increases over timeGavin Foster IFP15 Oct