List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frederik Lindberg Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:Mea Culpa for list screwup
View as plain text
I installed a new version of the software. Stupidly, I compiled it without
MySQL support. Since the db model is transparent, everything worked fine,
except that the messages didn't go to anyone. About 10 message arrived
before I noticed. Please repost if you've posted within the last 8 hours
(luckily night in most places) and haven't seen your post. Everything else
is back in order.

Sorry ...

-Sincerely, Fred

Fred Lindberg, Inf. Dis., WashU, St. Louis, MO, USA

Thread
Mea Culpa for list screwupFrederik Lindberg5 Oct