List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Doerrfeld Date:October 2 2003 9:02pm
Subject:Re: Fwd: [ANN] INTRODUCING LDMLMySQL
View as plain text
At 3:12 PM -0700 10/1/03, Bill Doerrfeld wrote:
>FYI. A 3rd party developer has just come out with an awesome Web
>browser based GUI for managing MySQL databases. Check it out!
>

>>To: <lasso@stripped>
>>Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:15:51 -0400
>>Subject: [ANN] INTRODUCING LDMLMySQL
>>From: Jim Van Heule <list@stripped>
>
>>INTRODUCING LDMLMYSQL THE OPEN SOURCE MYSQL DATABASE MANAGER AND QUERY
>>BUILDER FOR LASSO PROFESSIONAL

Note: Just thought I'd pass along that the developer of this free
offering is changing its name. Presumably it will also be available
at a new URL. If you're at all interested in being notified of this,
you might contact Jim Van Heule at <jvanheule@stripped>.

Enjoy!

Bill Doerrfeld                                bill@stripped
Blue World Communications, Inc.   http://www.blueworld.com/
          Build and serve powerful data-driven Web sites
           with Lasso Studio and Lasso Professional.
Thread
Fwd: [ANN] INTRODUCING LDMLMySQLBill Doerrfeld2 Oct
  • Re: Fwd: [ANN] INTRODUCING LDMLMySQLBill Doerrfeld2 Oct