List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shaun Batterton Date:April 8 1999 1:39am
Subject:Re: how to start counting at a specific number?
View as plain text
Sorry about that.  I had found something a long time ago and I was
mistaken.

But if all rows are deleted, it will start back at 1, and someone may
find this to be a problem.  A sequence in oracle would avoid this
problem.

When are foreign keys going to be introduced to mysql?
Thread
how to start counting at a specific number?Daevid Vincent7 Apr
  • Re: how to start counting at a specific number?Thimble Smith7 Apr
  • Re: how to start counting at a specific number?Shaun Batterton8 Apr
    • Re: how to start counting at a specific number?Vivek Khera8 Apr
  • Re: how to start counting at a specific number?Shaun Batterton8 Apr
    • Re: how to start counting at a specific number?Thimble Smith8 Apr