List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:delz Date:September 29 2003 4:07am
Subject:Text formatting
View as plain text
Hi All,

I'm using mysql and php but I'm having problems printing my output using a
browser. It's like this, i have a form and it has a text area that has the
following contents:

Hello World.
Hello World.
Hello World.

What happens is when I output the content using the php command echo,
i.e.  <?php echo "$textarea";?>

the output is like this on the browser :

Hello World.Hello World. Hello World.

Its printing the output in one straight line.

Are there any command other than "echo" that can output the same format as
that given on the text area. Please help.

Regards,

Delz

Thread
Text formattingdelz29 Sep