List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sian_choon Date:September 27 2003 1:33am
Subject:Pls hep me on MySQL-openssl configuration
View as plain text
Could anyone tell me how to configure MySQL to apply openssl in win32 platdform?
I have tried --with-vio --with-openssl but it seems doesn't work.
FYI, I manage to compile openssl with Perl and VC++. But when I use show
variables have_openssl to check the status, it still return me no.
Details in steps description are much appreciated.
Thank you.