List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:September 21 2003 7:55pm
Subject:How to update/set a default value for field via delete statement
View as plain text
I have my schema set so that a field in a table has a default value of 16.

I also have a script that "initializes" the database, but I don't want to
delete the record since I want the other fields' data preserved. Is there a
way to find out what the default schema value is so that I can issue an
UPDATE and set it back?

Daevid Vincent
http://daevid.com

Thread
How to update/set a default value for field via delete statementDaevid Vincent21 Sep
  • Re: How to update/set a default value for field via delete statementVictoria Reznichenko22 Sep