List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yuval Malchi Date:October 4 1999 8:20am
Subject:Help with a select statement
View as plain text
2 questions:

1. I'm trying to find out which tables are emtpy in my
database using a SQL script. I've tried several combos
of select (*) but I'm not getting it.

2. I'm using a web based page to access my client's
database server.  So far so good.  Now we're at a
point where we need to load a file into one of the
tables.  Am I to assume that the file I'm about to
load needs to be in the same directory as the
database?  I guess I can play with the path but the
file still needs to be ftp'd onto the server. Anyone
has any experience with this?

Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at
Help with a select statementYuval Malchi4 Oct
  • Help with a select statementJani Tolonen4 Oct