List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yuval Malchi Date:October 4 1999 8:20am
Subject:Help with a select statement
View as plain text
Hi,
2 questions:

1. I'm trying to find out which tables are emtpy in my
database using a SQL script. I've tried several combos
of select (*) but I'm not getting it.

2. I'm using a web based page to access my client's
database server.  So far so good.  Now we're at a
point where we need to load a file into one of the
tables.  Am I to assume that the file I'm about to
load needs to be in the same directory as the
database?  I guess I can play with the path but the
file still needs to be ftp'd onto the server. Anyone
has any experience with this?

Thanks,

Yuval

=====