List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Isabelle Poueriet Date:April 7 1999 11:03pm
Subject:Installing DBI in Linux (fwd)
View as plain text
Hi,

I know this is a DBI question. I already posted it in the DBI list and got
no answer.  If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm trying to install DBI in Linux 2.0.34.

I'm installing it in my personal directory first for testing.
When I run make install, I get this file missing error:

/bin/sh: /usr/people/b/bella/lib/perl5/i686-linux/5.00404/perllocal.pod:
No such file or directory

Can someone please tell me what I'm missing/doing wrong?
I already ran perl Makefile.PL, make, and make test.  All tests were
successful.

Thanks in advance.

| Isabelle Poueriet   |
| bella@stripped      |
| http://www.bway.net |

Thread
Installing DBI in Linux (fwd)Isabelle Poueriet8 Apr