List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:September 18 2003 3:59pm
Subject:Re: Large number of Databases
View as plain text
In the last episode (Sep 18), Gustavo A. Baratto said:
> I already use linuxthreads for freebsd...
>
> Do you think mysql would run well with the new threads for freebsd
> 5.XX?  Did anybody try it?

I've been running mysql 4.1 on a -current box with likse threads and
haven't had any problems.  I haven't stressed it, though. It's a very
lightly-used database.  If you have a testbox, try it out and report
any lockups or panics to freebsd-threads@stripped.  I have libc_r
mapped to libkse (man libmap.conf) and have had good results with all
of the pthreads-using programs I run.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped
Thread
mysqldump with innoDBIrwin Boutboul17 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump with innoDBPaul DuBois17 Sep
    • Re: mysqldump with innoDBDaniel Kasak18 Sep
      • Re: mysqldump with innoDBPaul DuBois18 Sep
      • Re: mysqldump with innoDBFranky18 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump with innoDBHarald Fuchs18 Sep
  • Large number of DatabasesRichard18 Sep
  • Re: Large number of DatabasesHarald Fuchs18 Sep
    • Re: Large number of DatabasesGustavo A. Baratto18 Sep
      • Re: Large number of DatabasesJeremy Zawodny18 Sep
        • Re: Large number of DatabasesGustavo A. Baratto18 Sep
          • Re: Large number of DatabasesDan Nelson18 Sep
          • Re: Large number of DatabasesJeremy Zawodny18 Sep