List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:September 16 2003 11:25pm
Subject:Re: mysqldump with innoDB
View as plain text
At 7:13 PM -0400 9/16/03, Irwin Boutboul wrote:
>It looks like the dump works... however the way it is made, there is no
>way to use it to recreate the database because key constraints fail. The
>dump contains table creations in an order which does not respect key
>constraints.

If you have problems reloading the table due to the order
in which the InnoDB tables appear in the dump files, add

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 0;

to the beginning of the file before reloading it.

--
Paul DuBois, Senior Technical Writer
Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Are you MySQL certified?  http://www.mysql.com/certification/

Thread
mysqldump with innoDBIrwin Boutboul17 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump with innoDBPaul DuBois17 Sep
    • Re: mysqldump with innoDBDaniel Kasak18 Sep
      • Re: mysqldump with innoDBPaul DuBois18 Sep
      • Re: mysqldump with innoDBFranky18 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump with innoDBHarald Fuchs18 Sep
  • Large number of DatabasesRichard18 Sep
  • Re: Large number of DatabasesHarald Fuchs18 Sep
    • Re: Large number of DatabasesGustavo A. Baratto18 Sep
      • Re: Large number of DatabasesJeremy Zawodny18 Sep
        • Re: Large number of DatabasesGustavo A. Baratto18 Sep
          • Re: Large number of DatabasesDan Nelson18 Sep
          • Re: Large number of DatabasesJeremy Zawodny18 Sep