List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Irwin Boutboul Date:September 12 2003 6:38pm
Subject:RE: SQL query crashes MySQL
View as plain text
Yes, that is exactly what I am experiencing. The result comes back, and
the server dies....
So it's probably a known bug....
It s via mysqlcc. With command line it works fine in fact (good catch).
I'm not familiar with the JDBC driver/mysqlcc. Does it (the JDBC) also use
mysqlcc ? Or can I run safely my queries with the JDBC driver ? (or shall
I test too:)

Thanks,

Irwin Boutboul
Advanced Internet Technology
150 Kettletown Road, B2-N06
Southbury, CT 06488
Phone: 203-486-5614

"Little, Tim" <tlittle@stripped>
09/12/2003 01:58 PM

Irwin Boutboul/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc

Subject
RE: SQL query crashes MySQL

Does that crash the server in command-line mode (via mysql) or just in
MySQLcc?

I've seen similar crashes (actual full server crashes) in similar queries
but only under mysqlcc.  It seems that the results come back but the
server
dies just after that point.  Is this what you are experiencing?

Tim...