List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Hillyer Date:September 12 2003 12:21am
Subject:RE: Question about InnoDB and external locking
View as plain text
At this point it is pure academic curiousity. I am putting together a cheap
cluster to play with shared drive failover, and thought I would see what
happens when I point two MySQL machines at the same drive while I'm at it.

Mike

Thread
Question about InnoDB and external lockingMike Hillyer11 Sep
  • Re: Question about InnoDB and external lockingJeremy Zawodny12 Sep
    • Re: Question about InnoDB and external lockingmhillyer12 Sep
      • Re: Question about InnoDB and external lockingJeremy Zawodny12 Sep
        • RE: Question about InnoDB and external lockingMike Hillyer12 Sep
Re: Question about InnoDB and external lockingHeikki Tuuri12 Sep