List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antony T Curtis Date:October 3 1999 12:32pm
Subject:Re: [Fwd: Error Message...]
View as plain text
On Sat, 02 Oct 1999 19:43:52 -0400, Spencer Beckett wrote:

>Spencer Beckett wrote:
>
>> I get the following message when attempting to start MySQL in an OS/2
>> Warp 4 window (from the supplied icon).
>>
>> "process terminated by SIGSEGV in thread 1"
>>
>> I am attempting to use MySQL on an OS/2 Warp 4 only web server (yeah, I
>> know, why would I bother). I have fixpak 9 installed. I downloaded the
>> binary distribution from your (or a related) website. The only
>> information I could find in any documentation on my computer was a list
>> of stuff in one of the Perl inf's.

Which version of mySQL are you running? Earlier binaries of the MySQL
client exe requires the HOME environment variable to be set to a valid
directory.

Regards

	Antony.

Creator of PowerMOD/2 and other such things...

Site of The Universal Nexus	http://nuts.in-uk.net/
Apache-SSL for OS/2 (intl)	OLCS Net Administrator
ICQ#11066935			antony.curtis@stripped

Thread
[Fwd: Error Message...]Spencer Beckett3 Oct
Re: [Fwd: Error Message...]Antony T Curtis3 Oct