List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Kasak Date:September 9 2003 11:17pm
Subject:Calling a stored procedure from MS Access
View as plain text
Hi all.

I have MySQL-5 running and have made a simple stored procedure which
accepts a varaible and selects from a table based on that variable:

create procedure msp_BillingBySavingsNo(input_SavingsNo int)
select * from Billing where SavingsNo=input_SavingsNo

If I enter the mysql client and type:

call msp_BillingBySavingsNo(4211)

I get the expected result; a few records that match the query.
However if I create a pass-through query in MS Access, point it at
MySQL, and type the same exact same text as above, I get:

'SELECT in a stored procedure must have INTO (# 1282)'

Anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks!

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer

Thread
Calling a stored procedure from MS AccessDaniel Kasak10 Sep
  • Re: Calling a stored procedure from MS AccessMartin Gainty10 Sep
    • Re: Calling a stored procedure from MS AccessDaniel Kasak10 Sep