List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Read Date:April 7 1999 5:41pm
Subject:Re: Configuration of iODBC?
View as plain text
Scott W Bingham wrote:

> iODBC asks for directories I cant find on my system in the
> config.mk file.  ODBC_DIR, MYSQL_DIR, MYSQL_DBLIBDIR.  I've
> been baffled for some time where MySQL actually resides, I
> installed it with the RPM file and find parts of it spread
> all over my system.  Can anyone help me?

Did anyone see that program on BBC1 about earthquakes?
Pretty hot stuff eh? Those lava pipes in Mexico were fantastic!
Truly amazing...

It's a shame I didn't get to record it because my children would
have enjoyed the wildlife sections, they're really into that sort
of thing now.

1. Its' "there" not "their".
2. Side discussions destroy the value of the list.
3. Try "man rpm".
4. If you're still lost, ask again but PLEASE stay on topic!
--

If it ain't opinionated, it ain't Rich Teer.
Thread