List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chai-Hup Chen Date:April 7 1999 5:20pm
Subject:Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADE
View as plain text
Hi,

> Is he doing any harm?  This is a newsgroup that is focused around MySQL, but
> not neccesarily void f any other content.  Why do we care if their is a side
> discussion going as long as we can help each other anyways?  Are we just
> afraid to know what is happening over their because of us in the United
> States.

  Then I am afraid we will have a lot of unrelated side discussion.
It's does not harm anybody, but, why don't we just keep the list clean?

--
AddALL: one-click new and used book search from 37 on-line sources.
Compares price, inventory, shipping charge and turn around time for your
overall consideration. Save your time and money at: http://AddALL.com
=-> Chai-Hup Chen hup@stripped <-=
Thread
YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEArhimed [DKG]3 Apr
  • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEDavor Cengija3 Apr
Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELew Barnesson3 Apr
  • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELuca Perugini4 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEMilen A. Radev4 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEChuck7 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEEka Kelana6 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEMichael Widenius6 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEVan7 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEScott W Bingham7 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEChai-Hup Chen7 Apr
Re: YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELew Barnesson3 Apr
Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEEd Carp7 Apr