List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott W Bingham Date:April 7 1999 4:58pm
Subject:Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADE
View as plain text
Is he doing any harm?  This is a newsgroup that is focused around MySQL, but
not neccesarily void f any other content.  Why do we care if their is a side
discussion going as long as we can help each other anyways?  Are we just
afraid to know what is happening over their because of us in the United
States.

Scott